Donate to SHYPP
Your contribution is important. You could be helping to support a wide range of initiatives from an individual receiving a nourishing meal through to costs of delivering independent living skills to young people. You can donate to us through our my donate page by ticking to make a one off donation. £5 will fund a meal for a young person, £10 will contribute towards supporting young people in crisis and £25 could help fund a session to develop independent living skills. If you are a tax payer please don’t forget to tick gift aid because this means we can claim a further 25p on every pound you donate. All of the money raised through our my donate page goes directly towards supporting young people and will not contribute to administration charges.
Become a Friend of SHYPP
Friends of SHYPP donate small amounts of money each month through our mydonate page. The amount you pay is up to you and the money raised will support our outreach and crisis services.
Benefits of Being a Friend of SHYPP
- Copies of our newsletter the SHYPPing Forecast twice a year.
- Premier seats at SHYPP events.
- Invitation to the annual Friends of SHYPP meeting.
- Access to our Friends of SHYPP facebook group to keep up to date with our fundraising initiatives and find out where the money raised from the community is being spent.
Raise Money Individually
From skydiving to organising quiz nights, individuals and organisations take part in a wide range of fundraising activities for SHYPP. You can set up your own page through mydonate or speak to our admin team who will be happy to help.
Become a SHYPP volunteer. We provide volunteering opportunities and work based placements. Tasks are varied but here’s a snapshot:
- Become a fund raising volunteer.
- Mentoring or befriending through our Asset Coaching Project to support young people to develop their talents and aspirations.
- Help with the delivery of training sessions.
- Put together course materials or packs ready for the sessions.
- Design posters and flyers.
- Take young people to or support them at sessions.
- Support young people to become involved or volunteer.
If you live within walking distance of Hereford City Centre and want to make a difference, you could become a host by providing emergency accommodation for young people in immediate crisis.
Our service is affiliated with www.depaulcharity.org/NightstopUK
To let us know you how you want to support SHYPP call our local office on 01432 374320 or email email@example.com